We have a wide range of solar products. Give us a call to discuss which is best suited for you.
Solar Power Solutions
Every day solar power is becoming more affordable and beneficial to those who use it. The team at Solar Solutions are specialised in the installation of solar panels and can provide accurate advice on the benefits of this electricity method, from ongoing maintenance to return on investment. Read more about the on-grid and off-grid solar power options available below.
- 10x Canadian Solar 310W module Tier 1 all Black half cell top model
Black Rails & clamps
- Tin kit for roof
- Full 10-year Warranty Cover & 25year linear output warranty on panels
- Lines Application
- Installation, Waterproofing, Certification and Inspection
When looking to go solar, one challenge might be how to make efficient use of the space available for the installation. With the REC N-Peak 2 Series, that’s how. These panels enable you to pack in higher power into a limited space and achieve greater power levels with fewer panels.
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, Ku Modules, based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology – the next generation of module technology.
- Low power loss in cell connection
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.36 % / °C
- Better shading tolerance
- Minimizes micro-cracks
- Lower hot spot temperature
- Heavy snow load up to 6000 Pa,
wind load up to 4000 Pa*
Off-Grid Solar Products
Freedom Won offers cutting edge energy storage with a quantum increase in service life and operational efficiency at a fraction of the lifecycle cost compared to other energy storage options.
All-in-one solar power solution
- The EasySolar combines a MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure.
- The product is easy to install, with a minimum of wiring.
- The solar charge controller: Blue Solar MPPT 100/50 Up to three strings of PV panels can be connected to three sets of MC4 (PV-ST01) PV connectors.
EXC series, under the name of extreme cyclic battery, is the latest generation of lead-carbon battery in Shoto battery family. This product is specially designed for renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power storage system, based on international advanced lead-carbon technology. Its performance parameters have reached international leading level and it enjoys good reputation in the world.
Extra add-on products
Electric Vehicle Home Charger (My Energy) Zappy 2 teathered black
– 3 charging modes: ECO, ECO+ & FAST – Optimises microgeneration self-consumption
– Works with solar PV or wind turbine systems
– Economy tariff sense input – Programmable timer function
– Charge and event logging
Paladin Hot Water Diverter NZ
The hot water diverter is designed to maximise the value of your solar system by capturing any excess solar power and diverting it to heat your hot water instead of exporting back to the grid.
Fronius Primo energy management
The Fronius Primo in power categories from 3.0 to 8.2 kW perfectly completes the new SnapINverter generation. This single-phase device is the ideal inverter for residential systems. Its innovative SuperFlex Design provides maxi- mum flexibility in system design, while the SnapINverter mounting system makes installation and maintenance easier than ever before. The included communication package, with WLAN, energy management, several interfaces and much more, allows the Fronius Primo to communicate with the user, the PV system and the grid.
Fronius Primo brochure
Electrical Workers Registration
Private Security Personnel Government Licence
Full 10 year warranty on all parts and 10 year master electrician warranty on all workmanship
All products supplied by One Vision remain the property of One Vision until paid for in full.